11 Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Lawyers Named Best Lawyers ® in America 2008
Oldest and Highly Respected Peer Review Publication Cites Three New Faces for Firm
(PHOENIX, ARIZONA and DENVER, COLORADO) Ryley Carlock & Applewhite, a leading law firm in the Southwest, today acknowledged that 11 of its lawyers will be listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2008. The Best Lawyers publication is among the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. The primary purpose of the publication is to help lawyers and clients find legal counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties.
Best Lawyers reports it compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 14th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2008), is based on more than two million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Ryley Carlock & Applewhite lawyers named in the 2008 edition are:
• Andrew A. Folkerth, Denver, Real Estate law
• James E. Brophy, Phoenix, Corporate Law
• Cynthia M. Chandley, Phoenix, Water Law
• Charles L. “Rusty” Chester, Phoenix, Labor and Employment Law
• N. Warner Lee, Phoenix, Commercial Litigation
• John C. Lemaster, Phoenix, Commercial Litigation
• Michael D. Moberly, Phoenix, Labor and Employment Law
• Nathan R. Niemuth, Phoenix, Labor and Employment Law
• L. William Staudenmaier, Phoenix, Water Law
• Sheryl A. Sweeney, Phoenix, Natural Resources Law, Water Law
• William F. Wilder, Phoenix, Public Finance Law
Ryley Carlock & Applewhite is a firm of more than 100 lawyers in the Southwest with offices in Phoenix and Denver. Its practices concentrate on areas of law most vital to the region, ranging from business and banking to employment and bankruptcy, and include one of the leading water, energy, resources and environment practices in the West.