Lidia is a Project Manager for the Document Control Group (DCG) based in Phoenix. She oversees the firm’s document reviewers to ensure client projects are completed accurately and efficiently. Before joining the firm, Lidia spent many years working in an Academic Law Library, including several years as a Legal Research Instructor and as an Adjunct Professor. Prior to entering the legal field, Lidia managed a branch of an international retail company for more than 18 years.
The firm’s DCG clients benefit from Lidia’s legal research background and prior professional experience, as it enables her to effectively manage the technology and human resources necessary to carry out client projects. Lidia is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Women in eDiscovery – Chapter Director
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Arizona Association of Law Libraries, President
- NAPABA - National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association